Black-and-white photograph of an untitled oil-on-board painting known as "College Hill from Medford," attributed to Benjamin Champney, ca. 1865 (Tufts University Permanent Collection AI 07400). The painting shows the Paul Curtis house and Ballou Hall of Tufts College in the distance, as seen from north of the Mystic River, ca. 1855.
Holiday card from the Fletcher School dean Jack Galvin and his wife Ginny. At the time they were living in the Paul Curtis House at 114 South Street, Medford, which was owned by Tufts University. (Note: The images of this card have been digitally rearranged.)