Contact Us

The Magnet and the Iron: John Brown and George L. Stearns The Stories Behind the Busts

Tufts College Engraving

Date:
1855
Exhibit Description:
Tufts College. From an engraving of 1855. Visible on top of College Hill is Ballou Hall and Packard Hall (then known as Middle Hall). In the distance to the right is Medford.
Source:
Tufts DCA
Attribution:
Unknown
Attribution Statement:
Tufts Digital Collections and Archives
Exhibit Tags:
Tufts University, Tufts DCA, Ballou Hall, Packard Hall, Medford, and drawings