Contact Us

The Magnet and the Iron: John Brown and George L. Stearns The Stories Behind the Busts

Map of Tufts College

Blanchard Printing Co.
Digital Collections and Archives, Tufts University
19 x 19.
Exhibit Description:
Map of Tufts College in 1929, less than a decade after the Stearns mansion was torn down. In the lower right is College Avenue, labeled "To Willows + Medford," referring to the street's nickname. Arrows also indicate that the Site for New Gym and the Tufts College Press are located to the right of the railroad.
Exhibit Tags:
Tufts UniversitymapsCollege AvenueStearns EstateTufts DCAMedfordSomerville