Contact Us

The Magnet and the Iron: John Brown and George L. Stearns The Stories Behind the Busts

Map of Tufts College

Creator:
Blanchard Printing Co.
Publisher:
Digital Collections and Archives, Tufts University
Date:
1929
Description:
19 x 19.
Exhibit Description:
Map of Tufts College in 1929, less than a decade after the Stearns mansion was torn down. In the lower right is College Avenue, labeled "To Willows + Medford," referring to the street's nickname. Arrows also indicate that the Site for New Gym and the Tufts College Press are located to the right of the railroad.
Source:
Attribution Statement:
Source URL:
Permanent URL:
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/57096
Exhibit Tags:
Tufts University, maps, College Avenue, Stearns Estate, Tufts DCA, Medford, and Somerville